In this release Cosmos includes the following improvements:
- Added a Search Bar to the Reports Section so Users Can Easily Search for Reports
- Improved Use of Sorting Throughout the Cosmos Platform
- Upgrades to Key Cosmos Infrastructure Components
Added a Search Bar to the Reports Section so Users Can Easily Search for Reports
Cosmos users will now find a search bar in the Reports section of the Cosmos Portal. This search bar will enable users to type to search for reports that they are looking for, and the Cosmos Portal will automatically filter down the list of visible reports to just those reports that meet the users filter criteria. This search will work across both the Reports section and the Workspace section of the Cosmos Portal.
Improved Use of Sorting Throughout the Cosmos Platform
We've added improvements to how certain elements are sorted based on feedback from our users and partners. These improvements include:
- Tables and fields in the Report Editor are now always sorted alphabetically
- Reports in the Reports section of the Cosmos Portal are sorted alphabetically, instead of the order they were added
- Reports in the Report Gallery are sorted alphabetically, instead of the order they were added
Upgrades to Key Cosmos Infrastructure Components
While our users may not notice changes like this, we always strive to ensure that the technology that we use to power the Cosmos Platform is live with the latest versions. We upgraded several components behind the scenes to ensure best practices are being followed and to provide ongoing compatibility with changes that Microsoft will be making later this year.